Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Strep and oral

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Last saturday my bf and I had sex. I performed oral sex on him many times and then a few days after that my throat started to hurt. I wasn't till today that I went to my doctor, they did a strep culture 3 times and it came up negative the 3 times. But they said that my tonsils had white patches on them. The doctor did another strep culture and sent it out, I won't know if it's strep or not till monday. He put me on some antibiotis, but I have done this many times, but can that be possible to get strep from oral sex? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: sex, strep throat
Quick Reply