Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

strange taste when I cough

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Whenever I cough I get a bad taste in my mouth. My glandes swell and I end up on antibiotics ever 6-8 weeks but the taste when I cough (even to just clear my throat) is always there. Is it possible my glandes need to be removed? I was told in the past that they are very scared from how many times I have been sick. Whenever i go to the doctor or call them to get an antibiotic they act like it is no big deal that I am there/calling again. the last time she even wrote me a script for an antibiotic with a refill for "the next time." I am just curious if anyone else has had this problem. Based on my symptoms and what I have read, I think they would need to be removed.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 28th, 2012
I wanted to add that it always seems to taste like metal whenever I cough. Not sure if that makes a difference.
|
Did you find this post helpful?