Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Strange sour odor from vagina?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have a strange sour smell coming from my vagina. I have no discharge, no burning, no itching, no pain while i pee. I have only had one sexual partner and haven't had sex in a year. What could be this problem? The only discharge I get is usually clear. I shower daily, so I am a clean person. I am almost positive this isn't a yeast infection so what is this smell?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2012
have you visited the doctor? And did you use protection the last time you had sex? I had this problem also and later found out it was an sti. I had the sti for almost a year but thought nothing of it because it didnt itch or burn but towards the end i started getting a discharge and went to the doctor and everything is fine now, just please visit your doctor because it could be anything.
|
Did you find this post helpful?