Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Strange obsessive thoughts

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
I know for a fact this is far different from depression.(considering I am diagnosed with it) The feel of this is entirely different. I like to imagine situations where I die...but never feel the urge to follow through with these thoughts. I am amused by it, almost like I use it to pass time. I swear to God that if i get admitted again I will strike the person who admits me. Those darn people ask the same questions repeatedly expecting different results, and i may be mistaken but isn't that the definition of insane? Anyways I am looking for a logical explaination for these obessive thoughts.
Did you find this post helpful?
|