Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Strange feeling when walking

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Im not sure if my question belongs in this section of the forums.

But here we go.

About a two months ago I was left with a feeling that can be deacribed as off balance.

It happens mostly when i walk. Whenever i take a step, like when my body shifts weight to one leg, it feels as though i sunk into the ground. I feel that in my head as well. After a while of walking i start to feel sort of dizzy, but without the room spinning, more like a lightheaded feeling that your falling into something. And then i get slight visual distortions. My legs have been a little shaky, and my right leg jerks a bit when weight is lifted of.

I can replicate the same sensation when i sit down and squeeze either buttock.

Also in my lower back i been feeling a constant tremor that changes with position. When I lay down i can still feel that tremor in my back. If i close my eye its even worst. It feels as though everything is wobbling.

I was reffered to a neurologist but its been extremely difficult getting in contact as their offices close at any chance that bad weather is near. And there is no emial or direct phone.

I have been to an ent who said my ears are fine. I got a second opinion from an ear+nose+throat institution that said i have vestibular migraines. But not sure if its this as I rarely get headches.

This all started after having a jolt feeling in my chest, in the mid upper section. Doctors said it was bronchospasm. They gave me an inhaler which never helped.
And was also told that i have acid reflux as i was having extreme abdominal pain.

I really need help finding out what is going on. Doctors have been unable to help so far, and i have been experiencing anxiety after a month of this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2016
Forogt to mention that my doctors also believe i have a stomach ulcer on top of everything. I get pain in the stomach if i dont eat right away after feeling hungry, and im constantly hungry throughout the day. Sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply