Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

strain on eye nerves just below eyebrows

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
i am 23 yr old male and feeling pressure on eye nerves just below eyebrows.its like my eye nerves are being pulled.i dont have any eye problems.pls anyone help me out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 28th, 2011
Does it feel better if you close your eyes?
Are there abnormalities in your cornea?

I think eye nerves aren't possibly ever being pulled, or you'd have trouble moving your eyes or already lost eye function.
And since you say you only feel this pain/discomfort and don't have any problems further, it might be Wilson's disease.

If you didn't notice anything in the cornea, a bright light and a photo-camera is what you need.
Photograph one eye with the bright light focussed on your eye, and you might see things that you haven't seen without the light.
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
thanks dogje.
the problem is i feel pressure on my eye nerves sometimes.
they are not being pulled but feels like nerves are getting tight behind the eye. i dont have problem moving my eyes.
and what is wilsons disease.
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
It's just a plain guess, Wilson's disease, since you got unexplainable eye pain which can feel similar to it and is in early stages not very likely to be detectable through symptoms, but eye pain can be a early stage symptom of that before anything else occurs.

Is it really your eye nerves, or could you have mixed that up with front eye pain? The eye and pain is very difficult sometimes to feel where the pain really is on the eye.

You didn't answer any questions of mine, could you do that?
|

replied February 6th, 2011
i dont feel any pain or anying in eyes or cornea.i feel my eyes are strained sometimes and feel pressure on my eyes just below my eyebrows.i.e on top of my eyes.

the other thing u told me i cannot that photograph thing i dont know what are u talking about.
|

replied February 6th, 2011
Okay never mind that then, but some eye disorders are noticeable in the iris. But there are more symptoms needed to determine if it's worth a visit to a doctor.
Now no one can, basically.
|
Quick Reply