Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

stomachache and bad breath

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
My stomach has been feeling sick for two weeks. My stomachs hurts from time to time and I can also feel it affect my breathe. Can you help me
The more my stomach hurts the more my breathe stinks. I've never had this problem before.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sputnik687273
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2008
Community Volunteer
Do you have any other symptoms with the stomach pain? Difficulty swallowing or a cough? There are many other stomach issues that can cause bad breath, such as an ulcer or hiatal hernia. Maybe this website will be of some help: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/ar ticle/003058.htm
|

replied November 24th, 2008
hiatal hernia
Hi I had hiatal hernia, and the doctor told me I had to lose some weight, because I used to get heartburn nearly every day.
Do you know if hiatal hernia causes bad breath, because I take care of my teeth, but my husband tells me I have bad breath, and it is embarassing. Maybe the hiatal hernia is causing my bad breath, so I have lost the weight, but the bad breath is still there.

thanks,
Pauline
|

replied June 9th, 2009
i have bad breath human waste odor
i do have a bad breath and i feel sour on my stomach!!1
my breat smells man's waste
|

replied May 27th, 2010
Digestive tract diseases and bad breath
A hiatal hernia is a definite cause for bad breath. Generally speaking all gastro instestinal disorders/diseases can potentially cause chronic halitosis.
|

replied February 1st, 2012
Yucky burps=Probably constipation.
|