Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

stomach ulcers caused by Takis Chips

Must Read
Stomach ulcers affect almost half of adults over 50. But what is an ulcer? And what types of ulcers do people experience? Basic info on ulcers here....
Common causes of ulcers can be easily avoided. What causes a stomach ulcer? And who is at risk of developing an ulcer? More information here....
Stomach ache is common, but comfort caused by an ulcer is distinct and lasting. Learn to identify symptoms of ulcers and know when to get medical help....
Do you feel children should be eating Takis Chips? can you explain the dangers in eating them?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper niniborboa
|

replied December 17th, 2011
wow
wow!! i did not know that because i was going to buy 7 bags tomorrow!! thanks for the info only going to buy 3 bags now!!!
|

replied February 17th, 2013
My daughter is only 7yrs old and now has very bad stomach Pains from eating those chips
|

replied July 12th, 2013
takis info
I love them but they hate me is that a bad thing
|

replied October 7th, 2013
Urgent Taki Health Hazard
I myself are having stomache pains.... Please reffer to this article I don't want them anymore....
|

replied November 13th, 2013
takis case cancer if u eat too much its true if u dont belive me there will be problems i repeat THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS!!!
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied December 22nd, 2013
I have had at least 200 bags of takis. Yes I am an addict but I have never heard of cancer, ulcers, and other things to scare us out of eating chips and to get us eating healthy. I have not had cancer or any ulcers in my stomach all I have in my stomach is fat. So in my oppinion I say this is all a joke
|