Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Stomach ulcers and abnormal white blood cells

Must Read
Stomach ulcers affect almost half of adults over 50. But what is an ulcer? And what types of ulcers do people experience? Basic info on ulcers here....
Common causes of ulcers can be easily avoided. What causes a stomach ulcer? And who is at risk of developing an ulcer? More information here....
Stomach ache is common, but comfort caused by an ulcer is distinct and lasting. Learn to identify symptoms of ulcers and know when to get medical help....
I have been suffering from a chronic stomach disorder for two years. I'm quite young to have all these problems. I get intestinal cramping, fever, nausea, and diarrhea. It is perhaps one of the most painful things I have ever dealt with.

I had a lot of testing done last summer and found out I had a diseased gal bladder. This is what we thought was the answer, but it wasn't. I had it removed but I kept getting sick.

I have recently gotten worse as time progresses. My weight has dropped. I had a Cat Scan of my abdomen and everything came back alright. A few weeks ago I had an Upper GI and Colonoscopy. There they found 20 or so ulcers in my stomach. After looking at the biopsy, they found an abnormal amount of white blood cells in my stomach as well.

I have gotten blood work done and know I don't have Celiac Disease.

I need an answer or a direction I should be heading to so my family and I can find an answer.

Thank you,
Rachel Mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|