Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Stomach ulcer, esophagus nerve damage after Gastic Bypass

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I had a Gastric Bypass in 2007 i lost 145lbs, about a year later june 2008 i gained back 30lbs back and started to have stomach pain and pain all over my body. In 2009 it became so bad i had to stop working in 2010 i was told i have fibromyalgia and a stomach ulcer and nerve damaged to my esophagus. the problem i have is i can not loose any more weight i have gone to a 98% vegan diet and still eat small amounts. but i was told because of my Esophagus nerve damage i need to graze eat which is a big no no and since i have done that i have gained 10 lbs back in 2 months and i am told i have to take anti acid for the rest of my life. also the Doctor has not said anything about the esophagus nerve damage but i have to learn to live with it and that means my esophagus will always work slower then other ppls.
what i'm i to do i went down from 410lbs down to 255lbs up to 280lbs now i am up to 310lbs i am so frustrated. Just to let you know i am 6 foot 7 when i was down to 255lb i felt to thin and there was so much loose skin so i felt happy at 270lbs.
Did you find this post helpful?
|