Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Stomach sore.. could be muscles.. going into back etc now?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Im not sure if Im in the right place but did wonder if anyone had similar problems to me.
Ive been suffering from discomfort for about 6 months now (Im 47), but all test are coming back negative and the docs starting to think its all in my head!....

It started in November last year when my stomach appeared bloated and I felt a nipping sensation across my middle about 3 above my belly button Since that point, the nipping / pain has spread and I now feel it in my rib ends sore points / aches in my middle back and rib sides. Slight pains in the upper arms and wrists.. and a general weakness of body strength I also get random nips / sharp pains in other areas of my body.. The pain bit does tend to cycle a bit being a bit of a burning / deep pain one day. Body stiffness the next and then a day thats not too bad.. and then it starts again. And the whole thing tend to cycle in intensity over a larger period being not to bad for a few weeks but then returning to a level where it really does annoy / worry me?
One thing that goes against the usual pattern of things reported is that I tend to be problem free when I wake up, but as soon as I get up it starts to come on. I can sleep at the drop of a hat which is unusual for me and I could eat a horse most of the time??

Ive been tested for stomach bugs and taken a course of antibiotics for that had a ultrasound and looked for hernias?.. and just had a CT scan.. all showing there to be no issue.

But its driving me mad.. as I sit here now, Ive small sharp pains in my back.. my front sibs are sore and hurt to the touch.. my chest muscles hurt and are sore, the tops of my arms ache and my wrists have sharp pain in them when I move.

Does anyone else have these symptoms or have any idea what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2012
Anyone?
|

replied May 28th, 2012
Did you figure it out? I have so many of the same symptoms and doctors can't figure out what is wrong.
|

replied July 18th, 2012
Hi... No.. still got it but its been away for a bit (well, not gone but better)... but its back as it was before now...
What about you... found anything?
|