Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Stomach problems; dizzy; tired

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I just recently went through a bout of sever health anxiety, diagnosing myself on the Internet with all sorts of things. I finally calmed down a little and I don't feel as anxious. I still get nervous when things bother me, telling me I still have anxiety even if I don't feel it it's still there. I'd that possible?
For months since this whole thing I feel dizzy and forgetful, my eyes feel tired not so much my body but like when your eyes burn when you get tired, very out of it and disconnected and sometimes I have to remind myself that I am here and this is happening. The dizziness freaks me out the most. Although I don't really have headaches except for on occasion I get weird head pains. I have muscle weakness sometimes and they get shaky and ache for no reason. I also recently have been very constipated and I go but I strain to go and it hurts sometimes I feel bloated and gassy probably from taking fiber pills. I have a slight pain in my upper right chest when I eat sometimes I always have heartburn. Numbness, tingling, disoriented feeling. Shooting pains in my limbs and muscle cramps sometimes, my pee smells sometimes . I just don't know what's wrong with me. The dizziness and the stomach issues are concerning me right now because me being the worry wort I feel like I have colon cancer and I'm always nervous because I am on birth control to regulate my unhealthy irregular periods (I would get them once every 3 months or twice a month) and I am nervous of blood clots and stuff. Ugh help me!! Do I have Colon cancer or a brain tumor or something? It seems stuff that never bothered me before scares the living hell outnof me now. I'm only 19 I want to enjoy my life but I can't because I am always worrying I have some weird disease cause of the random pains, dizziness, sleepiness, and bowel proble
A (which, btw I have always been one that would only normally go 2 or 3 times a week and now if I don't go everyday even straining I get scared, my grandma had colon cancer ad survived.) I also have OCD at the moment so my feelings are numbed out from the anxiety from that. Are all these things related to anxiety or should I be concerned? I am so sick of worrying 24/7 everytime I feel something that before, wouldn't scare me.
I also want to add that I true exercising because my doctor said it would be good for my anxiety but everytime I do I feel lightheaded and like I'm going to black out like when you stand up too fast.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2012
It sounds like you have "depersonalization disorder." Not sure how to cure this but I went for a period of 42 hours with an attack like this. It went away after an orgasm so give it a try! Sounds weird but it worked.

Also think about someone you love, try to stay in the here and now. Think about the problems around you to get connected back with reality.
|
Did you find this post helpful?