Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

stomach pain

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
for the last year 1/2 i have been experiencing stomach pain. it started out in the middle right under the rib cages toward the left, then it moved over and up a little, now it seems as though the majority is under the left cage below the left breast. The pain is not always there it comes and goes. sometimes sharp and sometimes dull. i have had ekg, hida scan, named it to various doctors i have seen. But now i notice sometimes i have pain under my left arm deep in the arm pit . I would like to know if this could be caused from some of the medicine I take, or from my RA,?. WHen diagnosed with RA, i started out on methtrexate, predisone, . I didnt continue predisone full time. I only take every once in a while when absolutely have to. I take synthroid, digitalzem, metformin, arava and enbrel.
Did you find this post helpful?
|