Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

stomach pain and dizziness one year after gastric bypass

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
i had gastric bypass just about one year ago. to date, i have lost close to 60 kilos and have had no significant medical issues except hair loss.

in the last several weeks, i have experienced stomach pain (not sharp pains, just a dull ache). i have also had dizziness several times. i have had difficulty with bowel movements from time to time.

should i be worried that something is wrong? i am seeing my doctor in three weeks but am thinking maybe i need to eat differently or something.

please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|