Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

stomach knot

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have a knot in my stomach you can actually see it through my skin. It gets real hard and pushes up out of my skin and i push on it and it goes down and appears again either in the same spot or moved over some. but it is always hard and i have it everyday. it can sometimes go away for a while or it just stays there. but my doctor thinks it is in my head cause she doesnt notice it. but everyone else notices it. i dont understand this. also for years i have said it feels like my spine is being crushed. and have had bad headaches where it feels like electric shocks in my head and i get ringing in my ear and get real dizzy. i dont know if all this could be related of not. but i also have a bleeding problem where i bleed all the time my nose bleeds last for a hour at a time and i have them every week and i have had my nose cauterized twice now. i have a period close to twenty days a month. like i said i dont know if any of this is related but my doctor doesnt know what is going on with me and i need some advice. can i maybe have cancer or a tumor that is not being seen cause it is hidden in my stomach. when i was little they did a test and said i had a brain tumor but then did a second test and the tumor was gone. im so confused with what all these doctors have been saying i feel like im just a big blob falling to pieces. i also see a black dot in my eye all the time. and im always tired and have no energy. do you know anything?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper queenie50
|

replied December 8th, 2010
have a large knot in middle toward right side in stomach, had a mri it showed 4 cm cyst on right kidney. dont know if its the knot i feel, i'm so worried, is 4 cm big? what do i need to do drs wants me to wait and see surgery.
|
Did you find this post helpful?