Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Stomach/intestine gurgling and no appetite but NO pain

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Hi there. For the last month I have been experiencing constant stomach and intestinal gurgling. I've had a little bit of weight loss, but not much; probably from mostly eating small portions of food. I've also had no appetite, and of recently, I've had a funky feeling in my stomach, and it feels like an upset stomach but i don't throw up. Also, I've been having bad gas, and different forms of stools. I haven't had diarehha in a while, but my stools have been coming out half browns and half yellow.. and sometimes in a peanut buttery texture. I do not experience any stomach/abdomin/intestional pains whatsoever, which is why this is so hard for me to understand. I'm a young person; only 19, so I should not be experiencing symtomps like this. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you so much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 12th, 2012
anyone know? it would be greatly appreciated if at least some one answered.
|

replied March 14th, 2012
seriously anyone? i really need to know it worrys me a lot
|