Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Stomach hurts and constant diarrhea

Must Read
Basic facts on diarrhea here, including the difference between acute and chronic diarrhea. Learn to identify each....
What causes diarrhea? We outline the most common causes of diarrhea (viruses, bacteria, and medications) and let you know when to seek medical help....
Learn how to prepare yourself when seeing a doctor for diarrhea. Know which medical exams and tests to expect, and also which questions to ask. Start here....
Hi everyone,

I am a 24 yrs old F. I eat healthy. Moderate excercise. I had my son 16 months ago and had an IUD put in. a lil FYI on me, now heres my story....

About 2 weeks ago, i started having a bad stomach ache, but was worse than a normal stomach ache. Then I was having horrible pain in my right side of my stomach and lower back. the back pain was so horrible I couldn't sleep well. Along with the stomach aches and back pain, I have had constant diarehha. By constant I mean i have not had a solid poop in about 2 weeks. It is always yellow and very liquidy.( sorry to be so gross, I am just concerned) It does kinda seem the pain comes and goes, but never really goes. Basically my whole stomach area has been really uncomfortable, It effects me and my activities. I usually can stand a lil pain, but this time around I am concerned. I know someone is gonna say go to the ER. I have been trying to wait bc I have no insurance and am a broke single mom.

I just got off my period so that cant have anything to do with it. I have been an internet junkie trying to figure out whats wrong. Could it be an ulcer? I eat well, and young and dont have a lot of stress. Could it be a problem from my IUD like an infection in my uterus? Again, my right side of my stomach seems to hurt the most, however it all hurts. Guess it just depends on the day. Sometimes it hurts worse after eating, sometimes not. Please help. Any idea, ??? or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and no real huge fever ever, but starting last night my left side of my thraot started hurting real bad, this morning its not as painful, but I can tell somehting is swollen in there. Not both sides just one. Could it be my Lymph Nodes telling me something or just me trying to figure out my problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2008
You should call your doctor ASAP. Sounds like your appendix?
|

replied January 24th, 2009
Hey I was looking on the internet for some type of answer for the same symptoms you are experiencing. I just had my baby 1 year ago and an iud put in. I have had constant diarrhea and stomach pain (all over my stomach) for one year. I went to the ER and they found a gallstone in my gallbladder, but they said that wasn't the problem. I am about to go to a GI doctor to get a colonoscopy. I am on vicodin and an anti diarrhea/gas medicine. It gives me some relief, but I am still having my problems. The docs are testing me for a bacterial infection in my intestines, so I will hopefully find out whats going on soon. But just so you know I am going through the same thing...I feel your pain!
|

replied July 5th, 2010
I have constant pain on my left side of my stomach(right beside my belly button)i also have out of the blues sharp pain in my stomach and have diarrhea like crazy especially right after eating something.i don't have any parasites and tape worms what can this be?can it be ulcers?
|

replied February 26th, 2012
Gallbladder disease, I had gallstones when i was pregnant, symptoms were vomiting dirreah and pain on my right side that would go to my back and in my ribcage.
|

Gallbladder disease, I had gallstones when i was pregnant, symptoms were vomiting dirreah and pain on my right side that would go to my back and in my ribcage.
|

|