Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

STOMACH GROWLING...

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi friends,
Now I am gonna tell u my story...terrible...of course...
When I was in school, I faced that problem for the first time, I was sitting in my class, that was first period of Maths, the another teacher of an another section was absent, my teacher call that students in our class, I was sitting with my new friend and an another girl joined us Sad,Oops...I didn't know abt all that, suddenly it started growling, I was in the middle and my one side my friend and another side that girl was sitting, my stomach keep growling for the whole period, wht did I feel, I cannot tell u...I didn't know abt it, that was new for me I knew just that my stomach was growling, BUT ON THAT TIME I WAS FACING A HARD TIME..
Next due to this problem I started keep away from my class mates, gatherings, started sat on the last bench and all, students of my class started asking me wht is the problem as I was one of the best student in the class, 1 ½ yrs of my school I lived like that but in last 6 moths I again started talking people, but I started take care of my diet, in early morning I didn’t love to eat but in the second period I ate some biscuits, but I still wasn’t cure, I face that problem in the class always and even in my exams, once I left my 2nd term exam in between because my stomach was started growling…Oops…
Next some how I finished my schooling, I joint an graduation programme and some computer courses, I made sure to be in the class with a tone of food in my stomach, but that happened to me only when my stomach was empty…
Next somehow I finished my graduation and computer courses and got a teacher’s job of teaching little children, they didn’t know stomach growling, so it helped me a lot, but then I got bored from my teaching job I joined a office…in just 7 months I got my first promotion and from the back office executive I become the Incharge …

Next but now it become more than 2 yrs I am working in the same company, I took my break fast with the office morning tea at 10, I ate my lunch on time at 1.00 PM and some times I have some light chips or biscuits at 3 and my dinner on time, the problem was almost gone I was happy here, I enjoy my work and people are very good, but now I want to go for a change …SINCE then that problem come back again…I am having my food on time but It happens before and after I eat something…

Now I don’t know wht…I cannot hold it now, I am upset…I researched on net if I am the only person but no there are many…

But don’t u noticed that it happens only when u are hungary or upset…

Did you find this post helpful?
|