Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Stomach cramping and burning after eating?.?.?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hello everyone! Ok last night my stomach starting cramping really bad not long after i had ate. I went to have a bowl movement and even after it continued cramping and started burning, probably for almost an hour. Well today i didn't really eat meals, just snack food threw out the day until dinner time. I didn't even finish eating and my stomach started cramping really bad again. I went to use the bathroom again and my stool was different. I dont know how to explain it.... Like it was yellowish and not diarrhea but not normal and it also looked like it had a little amount of slim in it. After i used the bathroom the cramping slowed down but my stomach started burning. This continued on again for about an hour.
Has anyone experienced this before? Can anyone tell me whats going on?
Thanks in advance!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2010
and some nausea just started.... Im starting to worry a little....
|

replied November 30th, 2010
I wish someone would have replied, I have the same problem right now. Did you find anything that helped? did it get worse?
|

replied December 30th, 2010
Hello Indeed.. I know its been a month since you replied... I didn't go to the doctor, but I done some research and talked to my brother and my friend which both of them are RNs. I think it is Irritable Bowl Syndrome. I know I also have Acid Reflex so I think that plays a part in it also... Well i hope you feel better!
|