Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

stomach bloating smelly discharge

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Since I got back from christamas with my family in NZ, I have been feeling strange. I have constant stomach bloating, without pain, I am constantly hungry, like all the time, I am never content!! I am always really tired, drained and de-motivated to do anything. I get teary at really stupid things. There is no way I can be preganant as I havnt had sex since my last cycle. I do however, have a very smelly discharge that is very white and thick, to the point where I have to wipe it away when I go to the toilet and am very self conscious. By lunch time I smell.
I sometimes have to go to the toilet within 20minutes of eating (like runny and painful dioreah) other times, I am constipated for days! (still no pain though)
Does anyone have any idea whats happening to me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 22nd, 2008
stomach bloating and smelly discharge
that sounds exactly like what is happening to me apart from i am experiancing realy ba pains throughout this.
|

replied October 6th, 2009
bloted tummy
It sounds exactly like my symptoms and I must say goes together with me being on the pill. I happily got off it since me and my ex split a year ago. All went back to normal, no more gas, bloated tummy, pain, migrenes, all gone. Recently I got back on it because my new boyfriend insisted. Within three weeks of using it - all the problems are back. I have since split up with my new boyfriend and have just swallowed the last pill yesterday. Hopefully, all be back to normal in a few weeks time!
|

replied July 5th, 2010
It sounds like IBS ( Irritable Bowel syndrome ) check it out on google.
|