Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acid Reflux Forum

Stomach Acid, Severe nausea, Cold sweats, Chills

Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...
Hi Doctor,
I am 23 years old, Female.
For the past 4 weeks I have been having really bad stomach acid reflux, nausea, cold sweats and chills. I went to the doctor and was prescribed Fasigyn (Tinidazole) and Somac (Pantoprazole). However, the medications increased my heart rate, anxiety and heart burn. I stopped taking Somac and the Nausea stopped for abit but for the past 3 days it's coming back. In addition whatever I eat 15 minutes later or so I would have to let it out (via stools), they are usually watery to soft; never hard like before. Same with fluid consumptions - every 15 minutes or so.
I'm not sure what is wrong and it is really affecting my study life and daily life. Hope to hear from you soon.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 6th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?