Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Still, I love her with all of my being...

I recently lost my fiancee whom I had been with for almost three years...I made a lot of mistakes while we were together, but never cheated or anything like that. Now she is sleeping with her guy friend that lives across the street and started after what I think to be only a few weeks. Some people drink to fill a hole in their heart, and some do other things...she's sleeping with a man that has treated her like crap in order to keep her mind off of me. Still, I love her with all of my being and can't get her back. I want to just die and stop feeling this way. I was going to marry her and want to spend the rest of my life with her, but now that she's gone I don't want or desire anyone else...if I never get her back I will always be alone. Everyone says that there are other fish in the sea, but sometimes you know when you have your only one. I haven't slept for more than four hours at a time every night, can't sleep in our bed bc it keeps me up even longer thinking about holding her at night, lost fifteen pounds bc I have no desire to eat...I'm literally dying slowly...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jriley1081
|

replied June 10th, 2012
I am so sorry about your loss. I know it is very painful. You can work through this and you must. I will pray for you. Seek professional counseling. Cry out in prayer to God. This might not be comforting but the truth is you are going to come out of this a better person.
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2012
Experienced User
look pal go kick his butt! If he treats her like crap and you love her fight for her! Aight defend her honor and make sure she's happy ok truly you need to tryr and win her back be romantic be funny don't show off too much be the man of her dreams tell her how u feel I got my girlfriend back three times with just being myself being happy I was suicidal secretly but I hid it so I cld try and get her back with akl my being I loved her and I got her to love me again and again I made many mistakes but I fixed them and if I can then you can too I belive you can but you need to do something about that jerk who treats ur ex like crap ok do anything you can ot get her back don't do it for yourself but for her happiness Wink
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2012
I understand that she meant alot to you. Its hard to find "the right peroson" again after theve been lost. But if she would betray you like that and hurt you like this she honestly isnt worth it. I know its hard to get over it. Obviously she couldnt see what she had. Mistakes are a feature of life and a feature of us all. There meant to be forgiven, and they usually are. Everyone makes mistakes, and through the process of fixing them everything just gets better. If she couldnt see that you truely loved/love her and she couldnt forgive your mistakes then shame on her. Only the lowest scum would cheat, especially on there fiance. Honestly my opinion is thats he isnt worth it. Try meeting new people, go out with new girls. It WILL turn out okay, i beleive in you Wink
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2012
Experienced User
Look man ik this may sound mean but u need to move on if she cheated on. You then she isn't worth loving u can forvie her and if she apologizes and tells u she's sorry and u accept her and she wants u back then u will be in love if she stays with a jerk like tht guy and leaves you then you need to forget her ik if young_n_lovely ever cheated on me I wld forgive her but I wld have to break up with her honeslty I hate cheaters especially when they a re married or about to be married it makes me sikc I fell for you man I unddderstand ur pain this jerk ik has been hittin on my girl and he pantsed her and made it sound funny he made me extremely mad I hated him but now I cld care less he is in my past and I don't care anymore because I can't and you can't change the past I'm sorry but we cant ... things happen for a reason look maybe you'll meet someone better than this girl I belive you can ur probably physically fit and look good I mean cmon I may not have big muscles but young_n_lovely falls head over healls for me not to mentio I'm. Mexican and tan so girls like guys tht r strong caring and know how to treet a girl trust me Wink just try dating again you'll find the right girl and hey maybe ur ex will come back to you out of jealousy
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2013
I won't say move on, or don't cry. That's bull crap because I know how hard and painful it is! You might think it's the end of the world, that's what you're going to believe for a very long time. But believe me you'll get over it! Maybe not now, but you'll get over it! You think she'll come back if she sees you like that? No! She won't come back anymore, or if she does, she doesn't deserve to be accepted by you AGAIN! I don't know what happened between you and her, but cheating on you is WRONG and will ALWAYS BE WRONG! Based on what you said, I'm pretty sure you have a big heart and you have so much love to give! It'll take time, but I tell you, it's worth it! Dude, you just lost her, don't lose yourself too! If you think she's the perfect girl for you, fine! But at least give yourself a chance to meet the 'right' girl for you! You obviously know how to love someone, this time you should learn how to love yourself more! God bless you and HER! Good luck!
|