Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

STD from anal sex ?

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
User Profile
About a month ago me and my fiance had unprotected anal sex and then switched to vaginal which we soon realized was a huge mistake. There are no signs of bumps or any sign of a rash but a couple weeks ago I began to feel horrible itching in my vagina. At first, I went to the doctor thinking maybe it was a yeast infection. I have never had one before as I was a virgin and this is my first partner. I had a pap smear and everything looked normal. I was given a pill to take that would get rid of the yeast. A day later I felt back to normal. Then, only a week after that, the itching came back worse than ever and the only relief was to put a clean, dry napkin or paper towel in the lining of my panties as a burning, clear discharge came out. I went to the doctor yet again and he took a swab from my vagina for testing. He prescribed another yeast pill as well as bacterial pills in case it was a bacterial infection. The nurses never called back with the results and I felt much better so I didn't bother calling in to find out. Another mistake. Now, I feel fine but my partner told me that last night after intercourse he felt itching and burning in the head of his penis. What do I have? Is this a result of our unprotected anal sex? Is it a stubborn yeast infection that won't go away? I'm getting very worried and I've already been to the doctor twice. I'm not sure what I should do, please if you have advice please give it!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nanjay
|

replied June 14th, 2009
yes you can get a std from anal sex,vaginal sex, and oral sex

semen,vaginal fluids,and blood all carry std's.

and you big mistake was going from anal directly to vaginal there are tons of bacteria in there that have now been transferred to you vagina i think its just a yeast infection. but come one use protection next time
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2009
Supporter
Men can get yeast infections as well. Any time you engage in anal sex use protection. There are many fecal bacterial infections that can be passed. Go back to your doctor and let them finish treating you. Your fiance also needs to be seen by his primary.
|

replied June 17th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Remember that even if he is just fingering you anally, to have him wash his hands before he goes back to stimulating your vagina with his fingers...I know how hard it in these moments of passion, but, do it....It is so important health wise with infections.......

Caroline
|

replied June 30th, 2009
vagina problem
my friend also suffering this problem. and she do some treatment.i dont know exactly but she tel me that she purchase some product for that infection from netpharmaworld shop.
as well as i know i tell you.
|

replied July 1st, 2009
Stop sexing anal and then Vaginal it's common sense if you are having a problem, lets grow up people you're not kiddies.

True Playa
|

replied July 5th, 2009
my hussy loves anal sex and i do'nt,however when i'm asleep he slips it in, and i only know about it in the morning. i feel very violated is this wrong.
|

replied February 28th, 2013
Yes it is wrong, it is rape... Even if you're married...
|

replied February 28th, 2013
/:
Yes, it is wrong, it is rape.
|