Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

STD contract via warts?

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
hi i would like to enqurie, about contracting HIV or other STDS exposure. i was diagnosed with HPV by doctors ,but it is a minor case and the 2 warts i have are grown at the base of the penis. i went for Liquid nitrogen treatment aka Cryotherapy on the 5th nov, today i realise that the scab has dropped off . i though that the skin has healed. but still abit reddish. i went to have sex with a prostitute using condom. but afraid that there is an open wound there and her vaginal fluids have definately touched that area being treated. is there any possble transmission? i am rather worried as my doctor says that the healing process takes about a week. please advice
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2008
Supporter
There is possible transmission of any fluid based disease if you had sex with an open sore from a genital wart. Plus, what about the woman that you slept with?...it's possible that you gave her HPV.
|
Did you find this post helpful?