Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Staying hard

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I am only able to get an erection if a woman is touching my penis.

However if I am licking, caressing and kissing a womans body and my penis isn't being touched then it is soft and limp. I find this unusual as obviously I am enjoying myself and am very aroused.

Is this normal? Do other guys have this problem or are they hard when playing with a womans body?

Adam
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2010
Hi there Adam. I'm not sure of the answer to this. But it is good that at least you can get an erection some way. I woulden't worry about it too much. It will probably right itself.

Dr Andrew Rynne.
www.andrewrynne.com

|

replied July 11th, 2010
Andrew Rynne wrote:
Hi there Adam. I'm not sure of the answer to this. But it is good that at least you can get an erection some way. I woulden't worry about it too much. It will probably right itself.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Yes Doc I think u r right. I am having same issue though. I have tried natural testosterone boostes like Tongkat Ali and it seems to help with erections though.!
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.