I m a 25yr male,weighing 72kgs and am 5'10 tall,recently I started having really sharp chest pain in the right side,on the visit to the doctor he told me I had really high BP(170/90-Stage 2 Hypertension),further two BP readings were also similar.
I had 2 questions :
My observations regarding high BP:
1. Hereditary: High BP is NOT THERE in our family,my dad doesn't have it,nor my mom or grandfather.
2. Obesity: At 72kgs,I am not obese and feel m quite fit.
3. Physical Activity: Am very active,workout 2 days a week,run 3 days a week,walk 20-25 everyday.
4. Salt: I don't eat out that frequently,and salt levels are usually in control.
5. Smoking: Never smoked,ever in ma lyf..!!
6. Alcohol: Never have taken Alcohol.
7. Stress: Am a Software Engineer,but still don't hv dat much work pressure or stress.
STILL WHAT COULD BE THE REASONS FR ME HAVING SUCH HIGH BP AT AGE 25 ??
My second question was
Would I have to take BP medications for the rest of my life :( :( ??