Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

stabbing pain in my left side of my chest

Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
I'm 16, I have a quite bad stabbing pain in my left side of my chest also it hurts when I breathe in and out and I was just wondering if you have any suggestions on wwhat it could be and it also feels as if theres a fluid bubble and its swolen.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Experienced User
hi dear

most probably you have musculoskeltal pain .usually the pain of heart disease not occur in your age,but if occure it will be central pain radiate to both arms and associate with nausea and sweating,in your age muscloskeletal pain very common,so if you still worry you can to ER.
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Thankyou so much for that reply I just got really worried that's all because I have never had it before and again thanx so much for the reply I really appreciate it.
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Also could it be collapsed lung as the symptoms are very similar I.E stabbing pain
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Are you having pain when you take deep breaths? Or trouble breathing?
|
Tags: bad breathe
Quick Reply