Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Squeezed Testicles Effects

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Ok, I have a weird question. My girlfriend, who is a bit too kinky, just found out that she can squeeze a man's testicles hard enough and make him pass out. So when I was least expecting it, she did this to me and I passed out (or so she says). When I awoke she was right there to do it again and again and again. I had no control.
When she finally stopped, she says after an entire day I was in excruciating pain.

I just wanted to know what that will do to me and my testicles. The kind of long term damage or if this is just getting over the pain like a kick to the testicles. I begged each time I woke up but she was right there to put me back to sleep. And she won't tell me how long I was passed out for each time because she thinks this is our weak point in men. How long was I passed out?
Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 6th, 2012
well man there nothing wrong with some ballbusting with your girl but if she is serious squeezing you until you pass out everytime that cant be good and could cause serious damage either tell her to stop doing it so hard or at all if you dont like it and if she dont stop then seeek help from someone is what i would do
|

replied January 26th, 2013
Squeezed Testicle Effects
It won't hurt your testicles. It is relatively safe and you just get over the pain. I don't know how long you were passed out, it varies alot.
|

replied January 26th, 2013
It won't hurt your testicles. It is relatively safe and you just get over the pain. I don't know how long you were passed out, it varies alot.
|

replied January 28th, 2013
Story is made up by you.
|

replied July 17th, 2013
Danger!
My friend, it is not safe, if she squeezes them hard enough she could put you into cardiac arrest... Someone has died from having their balls squeezed in a fight before.
|

replied June 24th, 2014
um she can kill you by doing that. tell her to stop.
I read like 40 cases on the internet where a woman squeezed a mans balls and he died
|
Quick Reply