Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Spray for PE

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
hi, just wondering if im using Spray for PE, must i wear a condom?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 25th, 2008
Experienced User
Re: Spray for PE
tasd wrote:
hi, just wondering if im using Spray for PE, must i wear a condom?

If your only concerned with PE then I would say no, using a desensitizing spray will dull the sensation enough that a condom wouldn't be necessary.

HOWEVER, to protect all involved from STD's and pregnancy you should use one.
|

replied March 27th, 2008
thanks for the info, btw another new question.
if im not using condom with the spray will there be any harm to vagina?
|

replied March 27th, 2008
Experienced User
as long as you wait for it to dry I don't see any effects. My wife hasn't complained.
|

replied March 31st, 2008
Does this spray help you last longer during sex? When i have sex i dont last long at all, about a minute or 2. Will this help?
|

replied March 31st, 2008
Experienced User
Iloveali23 wrote:
Does this spray help you last longer during sex? When i have sex i dont last long at all, about a minute or 2. Will this help?

yes, that is what it was made for.
|

replied March 31st, 2008
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

ok. thanks. i`ve also heard about cream that is the same as the spray. Is that the same and do you know if either is better then the other?

-Thanks Very Happy
|

replied March 31st, 2008
Experienced User
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

ok. thanks. i`ve also heard about cream that is the same as the spray. Is that the same and do you know if either is better then the other?

-Thanks Very Happy

yes there are also creams available. I personally haven't used creams so I can't compare the effectiveness of one over the other. I would think the spray is less messy as you don't have to put in on your hands to rub it on. I would think your hand may go numb as well using the cream.
|

replied April 1st, 2008
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

-Thanks Very Happy

yes there are also creams available. I personally haven't used creams so I can't compare the effectiveness of one over the other. I would think the spray is less messy as you don't have to put in on your hands to rub it on. I would think your hand may go numb as well using the cream.

ok thanks alot. i will use the spray then. What is the name of it? and another kind of wierd question, but how long does it usually make some one last? lol sorry im just wondering

-thanks
|

replied April 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

-Thanks Very Happy

ok thanks alot. i will use the spray then. What is the name of it? and another kind of wierd question, but how long does it usually make some one last? lol sorry im just wondering

-thanks

I'm sure that there are several out there. I happened to get lucky with one called Stud spray. You can buy it on the internet, just google 'studspray' its in a little black and white can, looks like a chap stick tube. It was around 14 bucks.

As far as how long will it help you last. That really depends on how sensitive you are and how much you spray on and how excited you are.
I typically use 3-5 squirts on my glans and under side of shaft. Allow 3 minutes to dry and I'm good to go for more than 5 minutes where as before it would be like 25 seconds. Be careful though my first time I tried it I used to much and couldn't reach ejaculation/orgasm. You'll just have to experiment with it for a few times to see what works best for you.

good luck.
|

replied April 1st, 2008
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

-Thanks Very Happy

-thanks

I'm sure that there are several out there. I happened to get lucky with one called Stud spray. You can buy it on the internet, just google 'studspray' its in a little black and white can, looks like a chap stick tube. It was around 14 bucks.

As far as how long will it help you last. That really depends on how sensitive you are and how much you spray on and how excited you are.
I typically use 3-5 squirts on my glans and under side of shaft. Allow 3 minutes to dry and I'm good to go for more than 5 minutes where as before it would be like 25 seconds. Be careful though my first time I tried it I used to much and couldn't reach ejaculation/orgasm. You'll just have to experiment with it for a few times to see what works best for you.

good luck.

Ok, thanks alot for all the help man. Im defiantly going to buy some. So your telling me if i spray alot i can last for a long time? That sounds good to me lol yes
|

replied April 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

-Thanks Very Happy

-thanks

good luck.

Ok, thanks alot for all the help man. Im defiantly going to buy some. So your telling me if i spray alot i can last for a long time? That sounds good to me lol yes

yes, you will last longer, careful though, to much and you might last longer than you want to! good luck.
|

replied April 2nd, 2008
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

-Thanks Very Happy

-thanks

good luck.

yes, you will last longer, careful though, to much and you might last longer than you want to! good luck.

Well i dont think my gf would mind me lastng a long time lol. But when you put this stuff on do just rub it all over your penis or what are you spose to do? Confused
|

replied April 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

-Thanks Very Happy

-thanks

good luck.

Well i dont think my gf would mind me lastng a long time lol. But when you put this stuff on do just rub it all over your penis or what are you spose to do? Confused

use to much and everyone will tire out and get sore before you finish

Just spray it on no need to rub it all over. It sprays in a mist.
|

replied April 2nd, 2008
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

-Thanks Very Happy

-thanks

good luck.

oh ok thanks! i have only one more question for you, by putting this stuff on it wont make it to where i cant get a boner will it?
|

replied April 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
Iloveali23 wrote:

-Thanks Very Happy

-thanks

good luck.

oh ok thanks! i have only one more question for you, by putting this stuff on it wont make it to where i cant get a boner will it?

Yes it could make that happen, thats why I said earlier you'll have to experiment a few times as to how much to spray on. The first time I used it I was able to get an erection it just took forever to orgasm.
|
Quick Reply