Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Spotty period

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
my girl friend is having a spotty period. it started just about when she would normally have her period but its been spotty and continued for the past week. we did have unprotected sex but she took the morning after pill about 40hr later.
could she be pregnant
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2009
Supporter
she might not be pregnant and she could be having a side effect from the morning after pill. if your really concerned i would take a pregnancy test.
is she able to get on birth control pills so yall wont have to go through the anxiety of wonder if she is or is not.
|

replied May 6th, 2009
Thanks
we have taken two and both have been negative. So wer both just a little concerned as to what could be wrong. If anything
|

replied May 7th, 2009
Hi im new to this site im 19 years old and i had the coil fitted 8th April 2009. I was due on my period a few days ago but i have not yet come on although i am spotting every now and again also a week a go i had back pains which were shooting across my lowers back sometimes they were on the right side and some times on the left and others it was all over the pain went for a week or so and then came back im also using the toilet more often does anyone know if this could be side effects of the coil?
|