Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Spotting on Sprintec-28 day birth control

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Has this happened to you??
yes
no
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Hello. I recently went to my doctor to switch birth controls because I was on Sprintec-28 day and it was giving me cramps when I was on my period. Well, the birth control she recommended was too pricey for me. So instead she told me to continue with the Sprintec-28 day, but just skip the "sugar" pills and start my new pack when I ran out of the actual hormone pills. Well I am now on my second month of doing so and ever since I skipped those "sugar" pills, I have been spotting! Every day. Some days its heavier than others. It had been about 2 weeks now. I am wondering how long I will keep spotting? Is this normal to be spotting for this long? How can I make it stop? Thank you! Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|