Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Spotting months after abortion

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
I am 38 years old now and in 2005 I had a surgical abortion at six wks old. Everthing went well. Exactly one year after I became pregnant again and for very personal reasons, aborted again at sixwks also. I spotted five months after the abortion and no menses. I went for a checkup and the Dr. said he could not find the cause. Then my menses started again and normal 28days cycle. I was not on any pills. In 2007 ,I was pregnant again and this time, wanted to keep the pregnancy. Three weeks into the pregnancy, I started spotting on some days and on the fourth week, I went for an Ultra sound. I was told all was ok. By week five the spotting was heavier and I decided to end the pregnancy. On week six I had a surgical abortion and the Dr. told me my womb was too big and that the remains looked more like fibre and that was not normal.I was scarred if there could be a more seroius problem. MY menses came and from the sixth day I could notice blood every morning on the tissue after urinating. It continued until I had my second period and then light blood in the morning till the third period. Then everything is normal again. What can be happening to me ? Can I carry a pregnancy to term ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Opinions on abortion do not belong in this forum. Take it to the pro-life forum or the abortion debate forum.
|
Did you find this post helpful?