Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

spotting 10-14 days after period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i am on ortho tri-cyclen lo and i recently had light spotting.it mostly happens when i wipe. its been about 12 days since my last period. i have never spotted before and i have been on the pill for about a year now. i am just wondering if this something i should see my doctor about or if i should wait a few days and see if there are any changes.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nini1954
|

replied June 11th, 2009
Same thing for me
The same thing is happening to me. I am on ortho tri-cyclen lo and have started to spot. Is your spotting brownish? Mine has been happening for the last two days and I am really confused by it. My period was about 11 days ago. Have you seen your doctor yet?
|

replied July 11th, 2009
hi im having the same problem now..im on yaz..did you ever find an answer?
|

replied July 19th, 2009
Funny thing...nexus I also take ortho and either this is a really long period or thie spotting hasn't gone away.I never really spotted before but it is considerably lighter.no need for pad or tampons only really there when I wipe.I was told ortho does make ur period lighter
|

replied August 8th, 2009
similar
I'm having similar issue. About 10 days after end of period I started having brown spotting then it became heavier and mucusy and then turned to bleeding the third day. Not on any birth control, hormones, or sexually active. Does anyone have any ideas or find anything out about their similar problems?
|

replied September 1st, 2011
I am not on any birth control and my boyfriend and I have sex fequently, its 11 days after my period started it was 5 days long and now this morning I had extreamly lite, pinky brown spotting. Any ideas?
|

replied February 18th, 2012
I am a 21 year old, one 16 month old baby, and sexually active and on the pill. I'm having a similar problem also, my period ended on the 6th of Feb. and on the 9th of Feb. I started spotting. I have been spotting for 10 days now.. I took a pregnancy test at my school (a medical school, so I know it should be good) and it was negative. I'm not sure what is going on.. but I also have cancerous cells on my cervix and have had them for about a year now. I don't have insurance so I cannot take care of either of these issues. Is there anyone who knows what could be going on?
|