Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Spotting and messed up period

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
In Feb I was supposed to start on the 24th well instead of having a period I had watery pink spotting, on the 27th I started my period. Two weeks later I had more of the same spotting. A week and a half later I had some cramping and some odd pressure in my whole abdomen, but it only hurt when I would stand up or walk around. My breast are a little sore and my nipples are almost the color of my skin(white). I was supposed to start my period and if I go by when I'm supposed to start (24th) I am 7 days late, but if I go by when I started last month I am 4 days late. I am sexually active and my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex but only about 4 times in the past two months. I am always on time with my period. Also, within the past month I have been sick with laryngitis and have had a yeast infection, that ended up getting infected because I had an allergic reaction to the medicine I used. Can you please help me figure out what could be wrong or if I'm pregnant. All of the cramping and pressure has stopped by the way, and I don't have health insurance to go to a doctor!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2009
spotting & messed up period
Go get a pregnacy test!!
|

replied March 31st, 2009
to sckitty
I actually got my period today, but it's light so I went and got a hpt tonight and will take it in the morning.
|