Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

spots under skin burst, thick layers of skin peel...

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
hi
I am suffering from one kind of skin problem for more than 3 yrs now. The skin of my thumb tip keeps scaling always. Intially i find the hard round spots underbenath the skin of my thumb. then after few days these all spots burst out with thick layers of skin and they keep scaling for few days.Then it resolves again and all new pink skin comes. It remains for few days and then again the hard spots appear as mentioned earlier and burst out again. this kind of cycle runs all time. Within these 3 yrs, the damaged area is increased. Now more than half of my thumb is damaged. I have taken treatments of number of dermatologists and they diagnosed and treated as eczema, contact dermatitis, fungal infection but i never found improvement in my condition. Please help me out if anybody has any idea abt such condition.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|