Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Spontaneous Ejaculation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am a 38 year old guy, and over the last couple of weeks I have had ejaculations without any stimulation or arousal. I can be just sat in the chair on my own watching TV or reading a book, when I suddenly feel a we patch - and then discover I have ejaculated. I didn't get an erection - it just happened all by itself.

Has anyone ever heard of this? Could it be an infection of some kind?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
That's kind of distressing. Are you sure it's semen? Normal function of your reproductive organs requires an erection to permit ejaculation. If you believe that semen is leaving the prostate without ejaculation (The spasming that drives semen out of the penis) then you should see a doctor about this. It could be a sign of a more dangerous condition.
|

replied July 28th, 2009
Yes, definate it's semen - it has that unmistakable smell.

I have an appointment with my Doctor today - so am going to mention it.
|

replied August 14th, 2009
Saw the Doctor, and it looks like it was caused by too high a dosage of fluoxetine. I had been put on 40Mg a day a few weeks earlier - but dropped back to 20Mg and it's not happened now for a week.
|

replied August 17th, 2009
Community Volunteer
the_captain wrote:
Saw the Doctor, and it looks like it was caused by too high a dosage of fluoxetine. I had been put on 40Mg a day a few weeks earlier - but dropped back to 20Mg and it's not happened now for a week.

You do realize you have probably started men asking there doctors for 40mg of Fluoxetine.
|

replied June 8th, 2013
Spontaneous ejaculation
I quit masturbating about 5 days ago and as I started to fall asleep Last night I had an intense ejaculation without touching my penis - I was half asleep and hard too. It pulled me out of the sleep stage and I pumped probably 8-9 times and had quite a mess in my bed. Very intense! I used to masturbate every day up until 5 days ago.
|
Quick Reply