Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

spitting blood in the morning

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Beginning Sunday, I started spitting blood mixed with mucus in the morning when I woke up, not alot about a spoonful. I don't have any other symptoms (no cough, fever etc) and I feel perfectly fine, the only difference being sometimes during the day I have excess saliva mixed with mucus (no blood) that I spit out now and then. In the mornings though I feel a salty accumulation at the back of my throat and i get out of bed and spit out blood . It started after I drunk some rum, straight, on Saturday night maybe that's the cause but im not sure. Is this something serious?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper smmaina
|