Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Spirits have invaded my body

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
I have had this trouble for the past two years. Spirits of people I have heard of or know of come into my body. They come in and never leave. It feels like they come in and sit inside my body. I feel tortured all the time and they never leave. The spirits are of people that I have heard of or know of. They come in, sometimes having spirit sex with different people that I know. I have setup a system inside my head of banning them. Whenever they come in , i call them by name and tell them to leave. Even movie stars and celebrities have been inside of me. Sometimes they have hurt family members of mine and I have to make other people stop them from hurting them and me. Its a really big bother to have this problem and I want a solution to it. A spiritual worker who I have worked with told me its all happening inside my head which really seems the case.I don't know what to do to make them go away and stay out permanently. Some of the spirits even give me a taste in my mouth from their body parts. They torture me and give me nasty tastes.I am on medication and I do pray to make the situation less worse. Please somebody give me a diagnosis and answer me back about what you think. I think it is a form of schizophrenia.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 19th, 2010
They also tell me that Im the one and that everybody has a spirit but me.They always tell me they want to be next to me all the time to bother me and because I'm the One.
|

replied September 7th, 2010
This is deception. They are lying. These evil voices are playing tricks on you.

Try to ignore as much as possible. That means the visions of sex and also the voices themselves.

Think on positive things. If you keep saying banana I can concentrate on apples, etc. You can think other things while this is going on. Think about healthy things and don't think about sex.

I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. This has been the greatest help I've ever recieved.

I've been going through this for about two years. I still hear voices all day long, but I remain healthy. They will eventually tire of dealing with me, because all I say in return is "ignore" and "My Lord rebukes you."

Would you like to hear more about Jesus?

Please read the New Testament. Pray for forgiveness and ask Jesus into your heart and pray to recieve the Holy Spirit. Ask to be saved. Beleive in your heart that Christ died for your sins. Walk upright morally and when you sin pray for forgiveness. Always run to Jesus. It's a great comfort to know he also was tempted by the Devil and succeded. I hope I see you in Heaven when this is all over with.

God will hear your prayers. Pray.
|

replied October 28th, 2010
first off, do a seven day fast, then take vitamin b6, vitamin b12, vitamin b3, selenium, vitamin c 1000mg and essential fatty acids(fish oils) omegas 3,6,9, try ginkgo biloba it increases blood flow to brain..
|

replied October 28th, 2010
that was to help your brain now the spirits lol,, the best thing is for you to research some herbs like calamus root the government say herbs are bad for your health but they chat crap, get some good spirits inside your body to help theres millions of plants,, ajo sacha is wild ginger and i read that the spirit of this plant is a good one i think it gives you access to lucid dreaming which is where you can control yourself whilst you dream, get some galangal which should calm you down, calamus root heals your brain get some ayuvedic herbs like bacopa monieri and try rhodiola rosea. there loads of herbs and forget your medication lol use natural stuff the medication messes up your head your body is made for natural substances and can heal from anything get some good spirits from the plants use your imagination to connect with the plant you ingest and it will help you plants and mother nature isnt stupid and there are spirits so you could have bad spirits around you or it could just be your brain or your mind playing tricks whether its spirits or your mind best thing to do is relax.. try chanting om and meditate ... ill give you a list of herbs/ plants if you like or yeah and get a lot of exercise...
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2012
are you still experiencing these? have you thought maybe it's all a playwrite and you might being tested on when in these sort of situations? or maybe secret societies or evil beings are playing with you.

I have similar experiences everyday, almost 24/7. i'm curious what else you've gone through
|

replied December 16th, 2013
Posession of body
I have experienced the same although I don't know it is actually schizophrenia. I am a professor in a medical field and didn't have this happen to me until a significant other told me that he was playing "a game with me". I have had "spiritual sex" in many embarrassing ways which have not been consentual. He insists on being "one" with me and has control over my weight, clothes, etc. Furthermore, I now "spontaneous" orgasms that I am unable to control which is distressing when I attempt to lecture or interact publically. It wakes me up 1 hr before my alarm and insists on sexually "training me" for something. It has also served as a positive force at times - has woken me up in time when I've overslept or warned me prior to danger. If you've had the thought that you were crazy, then you're not. Crazy people don't realize they are crazy. I could tell you more, but won't at this moment. There is an underlying force which is man-made interacting with some of us. I continue to live life normally and try to ignore these "signals" which possess me. Very few people know about this - just my immediate family and others very close to me. Best to continue your life as is and don't let this force change your life or your decisions or there may be serious consequences.
|
Quick Reply