Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Spider bite on penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Okay, Well one day when i was sleeping I got a spider bite on my penis, i thought it would go away, a couple days later I masterbated then, I learned it didn't go away, it became sore then, stupidly I keep masterbating then it gets worse. Right now im actually shedding skin on it. I know I should stop masterbating till it stops (Thats one of my plans) but, I don't know if i should just put lotion on it (It hurts because i get cuts on my shaft but, i can deal) or if I should just leave it! Tell me!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 5th, 2009
Experienced User
Small, local reactions to spider bites can be treated using a cold compress and aspirin, paracetamol or ibuprofen. Anasthetic and steroid cream can also be applied to help with the swelling and pain. But be sure that you do not apply cream or ointment to broken skin - any damage to the skin can allow bacteria to get in, leading to infection.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank illustriously fickle for this post: Zach1924