Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sphincter Muscle problem

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Im a 55 year old man and have been having problems with an anal fissure. I have had an operation called a sphincterotomy. I have gone 1 month with no pain and then started to feel little stings again. I went back to the doctor and they said I had a superficial fissure. They explained that I have a very tight sphincter muscle with spasms and to keep taking fiber supplement and stool softeners.

Now here is my question. I enjoy anal stimulation during sex but have not been paricipating in it because of my problem.I know my rectal doctor would never condone this but is there a way to safely stretch out the sphincter muscle with a small anal probe or some other way that will not tear or harm me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|