Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

sperm reduction during ejaculation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i noticed that in 3-4 months my sperm started to reduce, now i have ejaculation ,but no sperm come out, or sometime one simple drop,till 5 months ago i had not sperm at the second time i had sex in few hours now I am tryng to have sex just ones per day but i noticed i have not more sperm come out,and i feel good as before,some one can explain me this question?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2008
Experienced User
You may be experiencing retrograde ejaculation , which means that the semen might be going into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation. Retrograde ejaculation may be caused by prior prostate or urethral surgery, diabetes, some medications, including some drugs used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and some mood-altering drugs.

Do any of these apply to you?
|

sperm
U have Diavet but ib 8 years never happened something like that,i never had a prostate operation and any operation that can involve prostate and /or uretrsa, but till cupple of weak ago i got for maintain the oristate,and it worked very good, PRESSIN 2 , rwo tablets per night,my doc changed it with the bew one FLOMA\XTRA, to me it soes not work as well as the doc said,and since i get it i noticed a very sperm reduction till i arrived to ine drop
could be?
|

Flomaxtra
I discovered is Flomaxtra that reduce me the sperm ejaculation, i will quit it today and go back in pressin 2, how long will get for have a normal ejalulation and /or sperm production?
Thank you for your repaly
|
Quick Reply