Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

sperm came out by me a 15 year old boy

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
when i went to do urine i saw a sperm spread over my penis. so is it harmful for my health?plzz help me i m a 15 year old boy..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 30th, 2011
It is not harmful. It is natural.
|

replied August 31st, 2011
Community Volunteer
what were you doing before you went to pee.
Were you having having sexual thoughts before and
could this be precum your thing of and not sperm.
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
Ha ha, i remember my first time. Ahh good times... First time i thought i broke my penis. As was said above, it's only natural. If its a clearish white, then your looking at sperm most likely, but more so semen. Semen is the clearish liquid that the sperm is carried in. Mine became coming out when i was younger than you, so it is definitely normal to have some at your age. However, if it really bothers you that much, tell your doctor about it on your next visit. It may seem intimidating and scary, but your doctor is there to help you.
|
Quick Reply