Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

sores around head of penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm 17 years old and I recently had unprotected sex with my now girlfriend about a week ago... after having unprotected sex twice i noticed red sores appearing around the head of my penis. It was like the day after that they started to show, it doesnt burn or anything but it seems to be spreading. Im really worried that I may have contracted an std such as herpes. My father is a docter but i fear approaching him about the problem right now. What im really asking is what else could it possibly be if not an std.... what should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2008
Community Volunteer
could be contact dermatits, a yeast infection, or yes, an std. please do not hesitate asking your father or another doctor to take a look. doctors see things like this every day.
|
Did you find this post helpful?