Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Soreness in the left side of back just under ribs

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
Hi,

I'm a 27 year old male, generally healthy, here is my problem:

For the past few weeks I've had some lower back pain on the left side. Today I noticed that when I touch a certain area on the lower left side of my back (just under ribs) I feel quite a bit of pain. It doesn't pain much on its own unless its touched. The pain goes some what to my left side. My feet seem to be quite cold most of the time, and there are times when other parts of my body seem cold. I don't know if this is related but I also have two spots on the backs of my calves where the hair has fallen out. Any ideas on this would be very appreciated! Thank you!

Josh
Did you find this post helpful?
|