Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Sore Vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi, About 2 weeks ago i thought i had thrush and got the canesten cream and have tried the one dose tablet and nothing has gotten better, i went to my doctor and she thought that i had a urinary tract infection and it wasn't that, then i went back and a swab was taken and that also came back clear, It is really itchy and sore between the lips of my vagina and is really wet and watery and really stings when i urinate, i have used so many different creams to see if they help and nothing seems to be working. I have been given prescription medicines from my doctor and they don't seem to be working, I'm wondering cause i have scratched it so much could that be making it worse? Please Help????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2010
have you considered seeing a dermatologist? Sounds like you may be allergic to your underwear fabric or have some type of bacterial infection. Antibiotics?
|
Did you find this post helpful?