Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

Sore vagina after first time sex

Hi,
So I just lost my virginity yesturday and I am only 15. But I was wondering if I am supposed to feel sore after. Yesturday I was completely fine but today my inner thighs are very sore and my vagina is a little red and a little sore. I was wondering it that was normal or not. Please help.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
First_timer123, Yes it is not uncommon.

I hope you protected yourself from STDs, infections and pregnancy!

Take care and PLEASE be very careful.
|

replied October 3rd, 2010
Thank you, susan862003. And yes I did protect myself but I was wondering how possibly it is to still get pregnant and how u change after sex. Can u answer those questions for me please??
|

replied October 3rd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
First_timer, If you used protection correctly, there is no real chance that you can get pregnant.

There are no real physical changes from having sex. If your hymen was still intact, it will now be torn and penetration will be easier next time.

Please be VERY CAREFUL. You do not want to get an STD or infection, or get pregnant.
|
Users who thank UnknownABC for this post: First_timer123 

replied March 3rd, 2012
Its natural to be sore after your first time as your body isnt used to that penetration and the body movements. You shouldnt get pregnant if you used some sort of birth control, e.g, the pill, morning after pill, condoms, etc. There is a lot out there. Unless the condom either broke, slid off or if you didnt use one then i suggest having a pregnancy test. Lube and condoms work best (personal experience. Hope this helps (:
|

replied April 17th, 2012
that sounds very normal because it's something foreign that went in. but if it continues go to your doctor
|
Tags: sex, vagina
Quick Reply