Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Sore under head of penis

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I am sexually active and noticed about 3 months ago that under the head of my uncircumcised penis is a small dot, comparable to a sore one would get on their gums or inside of lip. not as white but about the same size.

I have been reading online to find something comparable but can seem to locate anything. There is only one dot, it does NOT itch, burn or any other symptoms i have read about.

There is zero discomfort, the only way i know it was there is by visual inspection.

I have recently started with a q-tip applying rubbing alcohol, again no burning or any discomfort, but i don't think its doing much.

after applying the rubbing alcohol a more distinct round shape is reviled as the surrounding skin is mildly irritated.

I am uncomfortable going to the doctor, especially if this is just a small common infection of some kind. but at the same time it does not seem to be going away

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|