Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cold, Flu and Viral Infections Forum

Sore throat , earache , headache

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
User Profile
i woke up friday morning with a severe sore throat and ear ache and a banging headache that will not budge sleeping helps but then 10 mins later after waking up its back again my neck is ripping i took 500 mg of paracetamol but after taking them i had some dinner and the bottom of my back felt like someone had kicked me and this morning i woke up with a tender abdomen almost the same feeling that i had done 100 press ups the night before it is now saturday and nothing has changed or got easier im unable to do anything all i want to do is sleep all i would like to know if i should go to my local walk in centre

Did you find this post helpful?
|