Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Sore testicles after sex

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I have been having sore Testicles for some time
I went to the DR but he has said there is nothing wrong.
At the time he examined them for about 30 seconds and said there was no problems and to take a pain killer to stop the pain!
I have now worked out it is much worse after sex/Ejaculation.
should in go back to another DR? about 1 year ago I mentioned the pain to a Lady DR (who was treating me for another problem) she carried out several examinations (including an anal exam) and talked about taking samples to test for infection if it did not clear up.
With it being a Lady Dr I did not go back and now the pain is a lot worse. The day after intercourse i have trouble driving to work or sitting at the desk.
Did you find this post helpful?
|