Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Sore stomach and belly button

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have recently had a chest infection to which I was given Amoxicillin. The day I started taking the antibiotics I was due to come on and I had an extremely light period (no blood, it was just light brown in colour) which for me is highly unusual. After completing the course of antibiotics last weekend, I have since had a really swollen stomach which is extremely uncomfortable and similar to period pains (cramps). As well as this, the inside of my belly button at the top is really sore to touch. I am not sure whether the antibiotics is related to this or not? Or, have I pulled a stomach muscle as I do frequent the gym?
Did you find this post helpful?
|